Image Map

Sunday, July 30, 2017

July Favorites 2017

I hope you have all been enjoying this month- I know I have! I took my daughters on vacation, worked on plenty of projects for school and home, and spent plenty of time outside playing with my girls. This really was a month full of amazing things I loved, but here are some highlights from this past month.


1. Updated girls' bedroom


Believe it or not, my 5-year-old daughters have been sleeping in their same (converted) cribs until this summer! This month I finally got them new beds, and updated their room decor while I was at it. We went with a "fairy garden" theme, and I made most of the decorations myself- I'm so happy with the way everything turned out (and they love it too)! These flowers were one of my favorite parts. I'll share more details on this blog later this summer, but stay tuned next week for a new series on using craft supplies to decorate your home ;)

2. New triangle holders


This is, quite literally, a small thing, but I couldn't be more excited about my new triangle holders! I got these from Groth Music and I can't wait for the kids to see them when school starts. SO much easier to hold without the triangle spinning around every time they hit it, and much easier to get them out and put away without the holder falling off! 

3. Summer planner spreads


As much as I love my "regular" weekly lesson planning spreads during the school year, it's so much fun to have the space and time to play around with different decorating techniques and supplies. Space is always at a premium in my lesson planning spreads, so having room to use some bigger stickers, post-its, and other supplies feels like a luxury :) (If you're wondering where these weekly calendar templates came from, they're in the business planning section of my #PlanMyWholeLife planners- you can get that section separately here as well). 

4. Blog posts

Oh my goodness, there were so many awesome blog posts I read this month I don't even know how to narrow it down! If you aren't already, you NEED to go follow the MusicEd Blogs Community page on Facebook. Tons of bloggers share awesome, timely content every day- I am always so inspired reading the posts from all over the internet! Here are some highlights from this month:






I hope you found some new inspiration to help you get motivated for the new school year! If you want to see more of my "favorites", head on over to my Instagram page- I share my favorites from home, school, and more all the time there! What have you most enjoyed this month? What are you looking forward to for August? I'd love to hear from you in the comments! :)

Want to stay in touch? Sign up for my newsletter :) Click here to sign up!

No comments :

Post a Comment