Image Map

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Small Goals: May 2016

Today I'm linking up with The Yellow Brick Road to share my "small goals" for the month of May. I love writing these posts because they give me a chance to think about my priorities for the month and keep myself focused on working towards things that are important to me instead of just spinning my wheels all month :) Click on the picture below to head over to Jennifer's blog and see what others are up to this month!


1. Spend time with family

Two awesome reasons why this is my #1 goal for the month: my dad, who has been out of town for a while, is going to be back, and I just became an aunt for the first time! I'm so excited to spend time with everyone, and I want to make sure that is a top priority even amongst all the busyness of the end of the school year.

2. Finalize summer plans

A lot of our summer is already set, but I still have a few major things that I need to sort out, and I'm realizing now that this stuff needs to get DONE! Time to get the rest of the trips and events planned so I can spend the summer having fun and getting things done.

3. Get the color version of my planners done

Last month my goal was to get the 2016-17 version of my teacher planners done, and although I really didn't think I would, I actually did get them done (you can find them here- if you purchased one last year you can download the new update for FREE)! I've had several requests over the past year to create a color version (currently the majority of my planners, minus a few pages and the covers, are ink friendly blank and white), so my goal is to get those done and up in my store this month. It's a bit of a lofty goal I'm setting for myself again, but hopefully I can get it done!

I think that's it. What are your "small goals" for the month? Leave a comment or write your own post and link up with The Yellow Brick Road yourself! Happy May :)

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for linking up! I'm excited to see your new planners :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love linking up each month, thank you for hosting :)

      Delete
  2. I love your planner! Which one is the updated one? There are several on TpT and I am not sure if I purchased the one that is updated.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the teacher planners are updated :) Enjoy!

      Delete