Image Map

Monday, March 30, 2015

Mommy Monday: chalkboard labels

So I have these cute chalkboard labels that I use in my kitchen:


They are not the most practical thing I have in my home (note smudging on the coffee canister), but darn it they are cute and trendy, and I do actually like that I can change the words on the label so easily. I've even used some tiny ones on some spice bottles for the spice blends I make:


You can buy chalkboard labels, but I really don't know why anyone would buy those. I got this roll of black contact paper from Amazon a long time ago and I just cut whatever size and shape I want. So much cheaper, easier, and more customizable too! If you missed last week's post, here's a picture of the large piece I used on the inside of one of my closet doors to create an inspiration board (click on the picture to see the post for more info):


The moral of the story: buy a roll of black contact paper! You can use it so many different ways! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment